Re: Email to Countrylink (was Sydney Trip)

In article <6lfn3p$7b2@news.tbsa.com.au>,
  "peter berrett <pberrett@" <"remove-this-spambait>tbsa.com.au"> wrote:

<REALLY BIG SNIP>

Your email was a rather pointless exercise - they do not read their emails! A
friend in their Customer Service section admitted as much to me.

If you want them to reply, you will need to write to them - I am not sure of
the address, as I stopped writing to them ages ago, since all I ever got was
patronising "thank you for your comments, we will address the issue with the
urgency it deserves." - this was including a PSS telling me, after I
threatened to ring Customer Service if he didn't shut a group of school kids
up at 3 in the morning, that he couldn't care if I rang Tim Poulter
(Countrylink GM) direct - I still got the same reply, and no action was
taken.

I now send all of my Countrylink complaints directly to the Minister for
Transport, making sure the Opposition Transport Spokesperson gets a copy
(Photios, the Shadow Minister, is useless, but if Scully sees that he is
getting a copy, then he is more likely to do something) to date, I have
satisfactory outcomes to all complaints, bar one which is still under
investigation.

Hope this helps,

David "The Doctor" Proctor