Re: NR radio testing

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>He wants to know when and where anyone saw an NR hauling a single blue and
>yellow BS carriage around.

Ah, I might have been able to assist had I known in
advance, the other night I heard what sounded like a
light NR class movement, I live less than 100 paces
from the mainline.  I did not follow it up, *could*
have been the elusive train.

If anybody is interested in special movements, loco's
and rolling stock etc., that may be heading to the
Centre, how about dropping an email to me, or try and
give advance notice in this group.  I can not guarantee
to follow everything up, but I will do my best.

Cheers

----Tell
Alice Springs NT