Re: 42106 an update

dbromage@metz.une.edu.au (David Bromage) wrote, and I selectively
quote:

>>When and who to? I don't recall you ever reporting this to this ng.Bob
>
>Aussie newsfeeds have been very poor in recent weeks, so it is quite
>possible that the article didn't get very far. It was reported to the
>sightings mailing list.

I only received this news as a "sighting", not a news group item, and
I consider my ISP news server pretty good (this is the first message I
can recall not appearing in over 12 months).   So you're probably
right in that it "didn't get very far".

Regards

Yuri
--

"The gene pool could use a little chlorine."