Re: Sydney CityRail Trivia

>Thornleigh.
>
>However I disagree with your heading. Such a matter is scarcely "trivial",
>especially since the down-platform machine bears a prominent
>notice that the cause of the failure is lack of parts. The machine on the
>island platform has been removed altogether.

Not very trivial from a fare evasion point of view either, if it hasn't been
working for two months, most staff would be aware of the lack of facilities
there so all you need to tell them is you got on at Thornleigh and voila-
free trip. After all, who is going to leave the barrier to make sure you
actually buy a ticket? Hurstbridge line before ATMs was exactly the same - I
got on the train at Wattle Glen Mr RPO... (Not that I condone this or ever
did it - but saw enough people who did...)