Re: Armed guard on the Illawarra Line

A later post says that the drunk has a fractured skull! No matter how much of
nuisance he was, there must be a better way of handling the problem that taking
to his head with a spanner!

If this is true - and not just a troll - then it is inevitable that a court
appearance will follow.

Dear God! Real Wild West stuff!

Bill