Re: Implications of ICE crash

<<<<<If you lose your air and still have a full train compared to losing your
air
and some carrages isn't that different?>>>>>>

Well yes, but either way everything is in emergency. The cars left attached to
the loco would be in emergency but they would have the heavier loco attached so
they would probably take longer to stop.

The distance the ICE loco travelled after the train separated is still puzzling
to me but then again, I have no experience with how trains brake when you are
doing 120MPH! Maybe the distance was the normal stopping distance at that
speed.

Mark.

THE ROCK is dead
Long live THE ROCK!