Re: Exhibition St extension (was Re: closing tram stops)

On Sat, 06 Jun 1998 14:22:27 +1000, steam4me@enternet.com.au (Yuri J
Sos/Melbourne AUS) wrote, and I selectively quote:

>dbowen@custard.net.#SPAMTRAP#.au (Daniel Bowen) wrote, and I
>selectively quote:
>
>>that all the new buildings on the northern side of Bridge Rd have
>>a big garden or courtyard in front of them. My guess is that this
>>is a requirement when rebuilding, and when a majority of them

I went out to get a pizza in Richmond tonight, driving along Bridge
Road.   There are in fact only three buildings with "a big garden or
courtyard in front of them".....the Richmond Plaza, the UFO shop
(samples and seconds) and the Westpac bank.

I think we can rule out widening Bridge Road any time in the
foreseeable future.

Regards

Yuri
--

"It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you."