Re: Accuracy of Time/Date Stamp on a Metcard

> Sydneys system could have easily been adapted for Melbourne
> and it has very few non-vandalism related problems now.
>
> > Are we destined to be battling run down and shoddy validators and
barriers
> > that swallow tickets for the remainder of the Met's life?

If I'm not mistaken, the validators used in Melbourne are (almost) the same
as the ones used in Sydney. They certainly look the same, with the
exception of the display being in a readable position (angled upwards),
rather than on the front, half-way down the machine as is the case in
Sydney.

Regards,

Mike Alexander
(malex@bigfoot.com)