Re: Road spending campaign.

Whilst I would love to just say stuff it, it is the states fault, I don't
underestimate the power of the media. Whilst the bandwagon is gathering
momentum, I say lets go for it. I think as many of us that are willing
should fax a copy of the worst rail lines to John Laws. I would estimate
that there are at least 30-40 contributors to this group, that many faxes
outlining the worst RAIL roads in this country would attract some attention
from the media who can pressure the state governments into doing something,
even if the Feds can't, especially a popular program like John Laws.
Whats the fax number and what RAIL roads would people nominate including
speed restrictions and point to point locations.
          e.g. where in VIC are the 15-40 km/h speed restrictions and how
long have they been in place. After all, the roads lobby wouldn't put up
with 15 km/h limits on major roads.
          And so on.