Re: Trains Article Mentioned in NSW Parliament

MarkBau1 wrote:

> <<<<BTW   I've had several trips on Amtrac trains in the US and some were worse
> riding than the XPT and some had food of equal standard to what we have.>>>>>>
>
> The great Australian cultural cringe strikes again! How did Amcrash enter this
> thread? I thought we were talking about the XPT?

Quite simple, really.  A guy from America criticises our passenger trains as being
bad.  Now a guy from Australia is criticising American passenger trains for being
just as bad.  Next, a guy from France will criticise SJ for being bad, and we will
enter into a new thread to rival the "Eben Levy the traiterous scab" thread in
length and bitterness.  :-)

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard