Re: Camberwell (Vic.) Open Day is on Saturday 1/8/98

: Chris,

: A small article on the open day appeared in the current edition of
: "Progress Press" (our weekly suburban newspaper).  Unfortunately, it
: does not mention the date and time, except "this weekend".  I also
: received information from friends at both Camberwell and Glenferrie
: stations.

: If you require more information on the open day, please give Camberwell
: station a call on 9610 6332.

Thanks, I did contact Camberwell station and they told me that the open day
is Saturday 1st from 1000 - 1400 and will have a train to look at and a
shuttle to Alamein, showbags for the children and that was all he could tell
me.

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord