Display at Central on Saturday

I have been having a lot of problems with my ISP, and I hope to look at
a new one shortly. I have posted 4 postings over the last two weeks and
not one of them has appeared on this ng.
    I wish to clarify what is happening on Saturday. I spoke with
Leonnie Dunn from Clyde Engineering last night, and she advised me that
it is definitely still being held at Central. She was very disappointed
to hear of those rumors regarding Mortuary station. As far as she was
concerned, there was never any plans for Mortuary. Yes I will be in
attendance on Saturday launching the first issue of Motive Power
magazine. For all those people who have pre-ordered their first issue,
and are planning to have a look at this display, I will be holding onto
your copy in case you wish to pick it up on Saturday. If not all other
people who pre-ordered should receive the first copy by Wednesday.
    Yes I have been having problems very recently due to one of our
fellow gunzells threatening me. It is apparent that this person who uses
the ficticious name of Allen, who is not from Queensland, but from
Victoria, wanted Mr Brad peadon out of this magazine. He also wants to
see it destroyed. I'm so sorry to disappoint you but you have made me
even more determined to push on with this magazine. I'm very
dissapointed that this hobby has now started to become so important to
people that they have to offer death threats to scare people. Come on,
it's only a hobby.
    A lot of people out there are being very judgmental of this magazine
even before it appears. I would advise these people to have a look at
the mag your self than make up your own mind. I employ a professional
graphic design artist to do most of the work, and the few people who saw
the proof last week were truly amazed. So see it for your self.

Stuart Ellis
Motive Power Publications
MPP web site: http://members.tripod.com/~Stuart_E/Motive_Power.html