Re: British firms bid for Melbourne trams

<<<<<I say NO! NO to European imperialist pigs owning Aussie assets! If they
do I will stop using public transport in protest and we should all do
the same!>>>>>

So, how will you get around then, by car? Lets see, Holden are owned by
imperialist pig GM, Ford is owned by imperialist pig Ford, Nissan is owned by,
oh you get the point! Are there any Australian car makers?

I guess you'll have to walk in your Nikes, oops I forgot they are  imperialist
pigs too!

Damn its so hard to get away from capitalist pigs these days! Who let 'em into
the country in the firstplace?

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/