NEVER SEEN STEAM

I would think the following NSW lines should be included:

1. Eastern Suburbs

2. Illawarra Relief (Connects Eastern Suburbs line at Central (underground) to Illawarra line at Erskineville Jn

3. City line (? - construction trains) - I know steam locos have "operated" on the Central - Harbour Bridge section (because I've travelled behind one), but what about the loop (Wynyard-Goulburn St via Circular Quay)?

4. New line to Holsworthy (off extended East Hills line)?

5. South fork of Glenlee triangle?

6. Eloura Mine?

Rgds

RON BEST