Re: Overland cutbacks - date?

telljb@ozemail.com.au (Tell) wrote, and I selectively quote:

>Um, ......could you let the rest of us in on this RTS.

The J class is owned by RTS and has the letters "RTS" emblazoned in
large letters on the side of the blue loco.  RTS (Rail Transport
Services?) is a "guns for hire"/"hook and pull" operator here in
Melbourne.  AFAIK, only the J is painted blue...... in fact, I don't
know if they have any other locos, but I stand to be corrected on
this.

The J was hauling the "Overland" out of Spencer Street this morning
(Saturday 25/07/98).

Regards

Yuri