Re: Expectations of the Ghan going further north

I live in hope.  I lived in the NT for several years and got fed up driving
so bloody far to get anywhere.  It would be nice to sit on a train and have
a beer and watch the scenery go by.  I reckon they could have a similar
class to the Ghan, but also include a 'back-packer' class.  I think it would
be extremely interesting and heaps of fun!

<01bdb4a6$f7497840$03223fcb@simian.triode.net.au>...