Stuart Ellis Request

Due to Internet server problems Stuart has asked me if I would inform
all newgroupers that Motive Power will still be out within the next two
weeks despite the growing problems we were encountering.
  These problems have been talked about in detail and it has been found
that certain members of the hobby have been trying to undermine the
stability of the magazine due to their dislike for Stuart.
  This has not happened and the mag is still coming out.
  BUT- I have thought that it be better that I not return to Motive
Power as an editor. This is due firstly to the recent events and also to
the fact that I cannot devote as much of my life to Motive Power as is
required. The workload was extremely large (considering the amount of
things I had to do) and this tied in with my other mag commitments just
did not make it worth it.

 Thanks to all those people who sent their support over what had
happened!!!

Brad Peadon
Alcos International