Chance to work for Motive Power

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who would like to work
for Stuart Ellis's magazine "Motive Power".
  If you are serious about MP (Motive Power) and are prepared to devote
much of your time to the magazine and promotional activities you are
asked to reply.
  The sections now available since my departure are

Associate Editor
Private
Preservation
New Zealand
Tasmania
Queensland

	If you are interested please feel free to contact me and I will pass
this on to Stuart.
  This is your chance to work with Stuart on a brand new and exciting
project.

	Come on Mr Johnson, surely you want to.

Brad Peadon
Alcos International