Re:Arrangements for Clyde Display

>Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 17:17:35
>To: ausrail@railpage.com.au
>From: Grahame John Ferguson <grahamef@mail.seymour.net.au>
>Subject: Re:Arrangements for Clyde Display
>
>Clyde have told their offical guests that it is on Platform 1.  These
guests include the Transport Minister and Premier, so are these people going
to be told to move on by a Traffic Inspector from Countrylink or Cityrail!,
I think not.
>Please will the person who started these rumours about Regent St please
give us your source to substansiate your claims or else ring the SRA for
youself and stop this mischief!  You will have people queing outside a
deserted Mortuary Station otherwise.
>Anyway if you are arriving into Central by train (I know many railfans
don't travel by train) you will see for yourself where the display is situated.