Clyde Up Yard

I had cause to catch the train from Penrith to the city this morning for the
first time in over a week.  I noticed that Clyde Up Yard was very bare, with
only a couple of rakes of maintenance vehicles (ballast hoppers, rail-carrying
wagons, and sleeper wagons) in the yard.  On the outward journey, a couple of
hours later, I noticed that a rake of cement hoppers had appeared.
The other intriguing point was that the area formally used by a container
company / freight forwarder (Boxcar containers were often there, and from memory
Railor once used the site) was completely deserted, even to the extent where
portable buildings, sheds etc were missing.

Does anyone know what is going on ?
--

Regards

David Donald