RE:MOTIVE POWER MAG

I have recently recieved a number of railfan emails regarding Motive
Power's future since my resignation.
  It has been stated that I have
1- left the hobby.
2- quit the mag so as to destroy it.
3- finally got fed up with Stuart.

  All this has been news to me, as has the court case concerning $4000
in damages which even Stuart "claims" not to have heard either.

  I would just like to set the record straight. I did not quit the
magazine. What Stuart has chosen to do regarding my position is beyond
me but since he now has the mag out he obviously does not now need
anyone to help.

  Stuart refuses to listen to anyones side on this matter since a non
existent person emailed him regarding a letter that was not sent. I
think this is a railfan taking the piss out of Stuart at my expense and
follows on from a previous death threat made to him at the start of MP.

  IF YOU ARE CONFUSED, GEE YOU SHOULD SEE IT FROM WHERE I STAND!!!!!!

Brad