Gonninans still crying

Yesterday Gonninans were paid a visit at their Broadmeadow plant by
several very concerned politicians. These included Messers Photios ,
Collins and Blackmore. They were there to help the violin concert that
has played ever since the announcement that Clyde is the preferred
tenderer for the 4GT contract. Mr Photios spoke all his usual garbage
that made no sense at all. Mr Collins went on about about how bad it was
that Newcastle had lost all these jobs to Bathurst and Mr Blackmore just
stood and smiled at the cameras. All in all it was a vote for me and
I'll help you poor people stunt but if only they had their facts
correct. It seems that Mr Photios thought that the whole train was to be
built at Bathurst. They were unaware that the cars would be built at
Cardiff (Newcastle). I just hope we don't see these twits in Government
next year. They make the Carr Government look good even though they are
hopeless.
Bob