Train Dispatcher Now 101 Territories

On 15 July, 1998 15 new track territories were added to Train Dispatcher's
"Free" Track
Territory Library.

There are now 101 territories that can be simulated with Train Dispatcher 2.

We would like to thank our Track Builder customers who continue to
contribute track territories from all over the world to our "Free" and "For
Sale" track territory libraries.

Train Dispatcher is a computer simulation of railroad traffic control
system.  You can download a free demo version of the program from our new
web page at http://www.signalcc.com .

--
Tom Levine
Signal Computer Consultants