West Coast Railway Website

G'day,

something I've wanted to get happening for some time has come to
fruition - our new West Coast Railway webside.
It's at http://www.wcr.com.au

It's pretty much still in its infancy, I've lots of material to come
(should get some photo's of R711's restoration posted on Fri 10/7, then
I better get to work with the histories of each of the pass cars), so
it's now up and running.  I hope to develop it into an archive of
information for railfans about the equipment we operate, as well as
meeting the needs of regular passengers by providing timetables, fares,
info about day tours etc.

Suggestions are always welcome, but please don't be too hard on the
webmaster :)  If you can add to the info presented, I'd be quite happy
to hear from you.

Cheers,
Craig (yes, I'm the webmaster <vbg>)
--