Info wanted on Colliery Siding Arrangements - Newcastle (on Hunter)

Does anybody using this group have any diagrams of (or point me at a
publication containing) the siding arrangements of the various private
railways of the Aust Agricultural Co, the Newcastle Coal Mining Co or
Newcastle Coal and Copper Mining Railway, New Lambton and Shortland
Collieries at any time in their histories, or of Kings/Queens Wharf when the
Newcastle Wallsend Co had the steam cranes there, and Bullock Island before
1900.

I have all of Preston's & Tonk's books relating to the area , and Grothen's
on the Burwood Colliery, as well as the ARHS Bulletins on fiche covering
1950 to 1981 , and  paper collection complete from '81 to 1995 (and broken
after that).  These all contain general maps, but not the siding diagrams.

I am willing to pay reasonable duplication costs and postage to Brisbane.

TIA
Kim