Re: Z3 in Glen Huntly Road

> Last Monday (6/6/98) at about 14:30, seen doing a right-hand turn from
> Glen Huntly Road to Brighton Road, Z3 tram #207 (Using Panto) showing
> route 78.
>
> Q1. What is a Z3 tram doing here on route 78 (or showing it)?
> Q2. Have any Z3's been allocated to Glen Huntly Depot?
> Q3. Does Glen Huntly Depot supply trams for 78 services?
> Q4. Do I ask stupid questions?

1) They are definately running Route 78. I have seen a few over the last
couple of days (with panto).

2) ????

3) Yes.

4) No.

I assume there must have been some balancing of trams to make up for the
loss of all the Ws from Malvern. Maybe some Z3s got exchanged for some Z1s
as part of this.

--
Regards,

Mike Alexander