Re: A new RSA?

David Johnson wrote in message <359E2603.AF4F5731@ozemail.com.au>...
>David & Julie Donald wrote:
>
>> Most definitely the case.  Think of this way, they don't really need to
change
>> their stationery etc.  On a more positive note, it does mean that they
can
>> tender for business anywhere, and I think that is very much the
intention.

>Yes they do.  They have a new logo (the old one didn't last very long) and
are no
>longer to use RSA.  They must now use Railway Services Australia.

There is no way in Rail Services Authority.

And they don't have a new logo. RSA doesn't exist anymore. It isn't just a
name change, they sacked everyone from RSA and folded it. A new corporation
was created, Rail Services Australia, and hired all the recently sacked RSA
employees. New corporation with an all new identity (including a logo).

Ben Staples