Re: A new RSA?

Yes, that is correct, Railway Services Authority of New South Wales is now
Rail Services Australia. Second, we do have our own loco's and ballast
wagons at this stage, though we don't run ballast trains. We don't have
enought loco's to handle all the trains. The loco's we do have are also for
selected work, i.e. shunting at workshops.

Ben Staples