Re: Fw: VLF locos on VLP trains

Eben Levy <ebenlevy@klever.net.au> wrote, and I selectively quote:

>Yuri J Sos/Melbourne AUS wrote:
>
>> (SNIP)
>>
>> The loco split was, from memory, fairly obvious....all X,G,S,T to VLF,

Note, eben, I did say "from memory" as I did not have loco rosters
with me nor recent editions of RNV  to refer to.

I've never claimed my memory to be perfect.

>Now tell me where P23 comes into it?

P23 is also  a VLF loco.  Perhaps I should have said P1-18 VLP,
balance to VLF.   In any case, it was a non-core error.

>Looks like you done it to :-}
We *all* do it, too! (vbg!)

Yuri

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a
 million typewriters will eventually reproduce the
 entire works of Shakespeare.

 Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

-  Prof. Robert Wilensky