WAGR/MR miniature steam

Hi,

I'm about to build a QR PB15 miniature steam loco (5" guage
1.5" to the foot).

On completion I would like to build something out of WA -
with a preference for Midland Railway C or D class, then
WAGR W or V class.

Are drawings and casting for any of these available for 5"
guage?

For anyone interested in 5" in Brisbane, we normally have
about a dozen locos running the 4th Sunday at McPherson
Park, Denham St, Bracken Ridge (about 25mins drive north
from the CBD).  Mostly Qld and English prototype with a 38
now and again and various freelance jobs.

Regards,

Ross (Goldie) Goldspink