Re: Demise of the 46 Class

GOODWIN ALCO wrote:

> Tezza wrote:
> >
> > GOODWIN ALCO wrote in message <359649B2.318C@planet.net.au>...
> >
> > >There is actually seven at the Sims Siding. Today (28th June) the
> > >remains of both 4607 and 4626 were laying upside down in a large
> mud
> > >pond.
> > >Quite sad
> > >Brad
> >
> > A sight I never thought I'd see, truly a joyous occasion.
>
> No! Joyous is the 81, 82, 90 and 86 class taking the same route.

 Wouldn't it be better (although very much wishful thinking :-) to see
semis and B-doubles being scrapped instead, due to a loss of traffic to
rail?......

John
--
John Cleverdon: Locomotive & Deep-Sky Nut | Essendon-1998 AFL premiers
Client Information Management, Geospatial Information
The Locomotive Page: http://www.railpage.org.au/loco/   *