Re: Please explain Great Southern Railways

Ownership of the various Australian rail assets is now so complicated that it
would take a QC to sort it out. Suffice to say that GSR's job is simply to
provide the service.

Why should they provide toilets? M&MTB rarely did and PTC stopped providing
toilets at every station some time ago.

Does Ansett provide the toilets at Tulla?

How many bus stops have toilets?

Their only obligation is to run the train as far as I can see.

Mark.

I can be abused and called names at: markbau@aol.com

If the abuse is particularly profound I'll give you my real email address.