Re: 1200 class Tulloch DRC's - Where are they now?

Roderick Smith wrote:

> I have just located Oct.94 Railway News, published by NSWSRCA (with an
> e-mail address), edited by Peter Neve.
> Of the six offered for auction on Wed.24.8.94:
> FST1202 & FTH1226 were sold to QR.
> FTH1225 went to a private buyer for museum or commercial use.
> FTH1223 was sold to J McCusker.
> FTH 1222 & 1225 were sold to Dr S Sheerif of Taree.
>
> In post-sale exchanges, FTH1223 was obtained by Caravan City, Cowra.  It is
> interesting that another poster has stated that there is no Tulloch at
> Cowra now.  Did he look in the wrong place?  Has the vehicle been moved
> elsewhere?  Did it never go to Cowra?

Oh, it is there, I was in it on the 4th? of jan this year. It is at caravan
city, along with some other carraiges, brake van and other bits and pieces,
worth a look at the museum there.

The guy said there was none at Cowra, because he was thinking of the LVR.

--
Bye for now,
Eben.

http://www.klever.net.au/~ebenlevy/

A cat *WILL* blink when hit by a hammer.