Re: Stony Point Trains

Anthony Tubbs (atubbs@ozramp.net.au) wrote:
>The Stony Point pass. will be transferred soon from V\Line pass to
>Bayside Trains.

It's already been done. Mid-December, I think.

>As Bayside Trains do not have any loco's i wonder who
>will get the hook and pull contract.

Probably leasing them from V/Line Passenger, although Great Northern might
be a contender. The Stony Point trains were the last passenger trains to
be rostered for a T class, and the schedules haven't changed since.

The MTH cars have already been fitted with tram style ticket machines.

Cheers
David