Purchasing non-ATM tickets? (Melb)

Hi all,

My monthly ticket is due to expire next Tuesday and I'm not yet prepared to
put up with the inconvenience of the automatic monthly tickets (nor
their apparent tendency to stop working after a week or so), at least not
until the MetCard Xpress is launched.

Where can I still buy the old paper monthly tickets from? [Somewhere
I can get to and back from the city within an hour, and preferably somewhere
that will _still_ be selling them next Tuesday ;)   ]

Cheers,

Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to