Re: Serco?

Greg Arnold wrote:

> Serco is one of the remnants of old New Zealand Ministry of Works.
> Their core business used to be is building services and maintenance.  I
> think this means fixing the airconditioning rather then cleaning the
> toilets, but whichever it seems some way off running busses.
> Your phone book may give some clues.  In the Manawatu they are listed at
> the Ohakea airforce base.

I suspect the Serco to which I refer is not the old NZ MOWD! Unless Serco
bought the MOWD.

I called up the web page a previous poster gave:

 http://www.serco.com/

and it seemed to be a huge, UK-based conglomerate with tentacles
throughout the world.

Nothing in the web pages whatever helped me to understand anything about
this company though.  :-(

Dave McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand