Re: UPFIELD LINE ALTERATIONS

Mike wrote:

> Michael Walker <walker@hotkey.net.au> wrote in article
> <34C82930.5490@hotkey.net.au>...
>
> > According to a poster at Museum station today...
>
> Where??? :-)

Are you referring to my use of 'Museum' instead of 'Melbourne Central'?

Sometimes the habits of a lifetime (or at least the last 16 since the
loop opened in 1981- which I think we all agreed on in a previous thread
8^) ) are hard to change, especially if you don't think a station name
should represent a commercial interest instead of a community one. (By
the way, the PTC weren't very thorough in their name change. The
announcements at other loop stations as at at least 3 months ago still
called it Museum and the maps and signs on the walls at other loop
stations still said Museum too.)

If I have misread the smiley and you genuinely want to know the
location, the one I saw was near the centre exit to the nearby shopping
centre whose name eludes me... 8^)