5:39 p.m. Frankston ex Flinders Street Saturday 24th

The 5:39 p.m. Frankston ex Flinders Street on Saturday 24th January got
stuck at Glenhuntly for a good twenty minutes or so. A faint
announcement came over the loudspeakers from the driver saying that
there was a signalling problem. Later he said they were waiting for a
signalman to arrive from Caulfield.
	When we crossed the tram tracks the trains pantographs were lowered and
put up again, one at a time, when we docked at Glenhuntly station.
	Luckily it was an air conditioned Comeng train and everyone was pretty
comfortable.

David Lindstrom