Re: Automated ticketing

Nigel Hughes wrote:

> For those who are interested (sic)
>
> Automated ticketing is suppose to commence on the Bendigo Line (Met
> area) between Sunbury & Spencer street on the 28th of February.
>
> Oh, what fun that day will be!
>
> Yes, thats right...this year.....well, so they say, but dont hold your
> breath just yet.

That's all right, Melbourne Central Station machines are now on and tomorrow
(22/1) they are turning on Swanston St end of Flinders Street.  There were
anoucments today telling evceryone to 'follow the signs'.

Now I think tomorrow will be more interesting.

At least I am not going to the city till Friday.

On a totally different matter about tickets who do I write to, to complain about
conession card prices?

Chris Gordon
cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord