Re: Private grain trains in NSW

 And until NR is sold they are prohibited from hauling intrastate trains, due to
the Commonwealth government being a share holder.

 The only provision out of this would be to gain approval from the NSW transport
minister, which overrides the section of the constitution which prohibits this.

ps: Bob is it true that FC are going to order another 6 - 10 90 class loco's ?