Re: P's on the Robinvale line.also the Wodonga Oily!

Simon wrote:

> The first of the return of the Bendigo to Boort goods ran on Thursday
> with P22 hauling 10 contianer flats for Boort and 4 grain hoppers for
>SNIP>>>>>>

not an answer I'm afraid but last week, a P[21?] was attached behind the
New X, and worked the BG pilot each day at Wodonga.
Interesting development as no one up here is trained in them.
but a P is a P is a T is a FLAT TOP T ..oh forget it!
Now how do you get the bloody air conditioner to work... if in doubt
read the instructions...Start the Head End Power Unit.....
God A V8 GM all for Air Con...bit over the top..ah well its 45 in the
shade, pity it hasnt got a fridge....
                                 Rod Young
P.S
Did you know that P's are fitted with a Turbo Charger?...pity it doesnt
make them go any better.