Re: Pass Locos

Barry wrote:
> train driver don't think you are immune from the chop these days. I'm afraid
> we are all in the same boat on that one.
>
> Barry Campbell

Sorry Barry,
               I wasnt clear enough, I meant that if it wasnt for this
governments attitude of running the country like a [multi-nationals]
business, and beggar the poor sods who have to live in it....I could
enjoy my life more fully, not looking over my shoulder all the time to
see who is wieling the chopper, and who it was aimed at....just like
everyone else is.
                                   Rod