Melbourne - Adelaide Standard gauge locos

Yesterday (19/01) I was at Lara (between Geelong and Melbourne) and I saw a
Standard gauge goods go past (towards Melbourne) at about 0910. This train
was headed by two CLP's (I didn't get the numbers, but they were back to
back) with a 700 class (703) trailing. This is unusual because all you
usually see there is NR's, BL's, DL's and G's. They didn't waste much time
getting these loco's out of Melbourne, because they went through Gheringhap
(towards Adelaide) at about 2255 (again with 703 trailing).