Re: Dorrigo

G'day Bill,
    And then shall we compare all the other museums in Australia on a
percentage of collection basis. I think you might find that we have a higher
percentage than even the RTM. Do we consider 3801  limited to be an amalgum
of state rail, RTM and ARHS.
    Have you been to Dorrigo? Have you been more than once? You need to go
at least twice with a break of at least twelve months to actually see what
is happening or has happened. For the statements you make how do you know
what is going on at Dorrigo.
I await your reply
Cheers
Greg Young