Re: Yesterday's Indian Pacific

G'day,

Bevan Wall wrote:

> Despite the best efforts of the loco deployment officers in Adelaide,
> no "coloured" locos were available to work the IP yesterday, mainly
> due to "last minute" problems that developed.

Ahh yes I know the feeling well....however, I have rostered B61+B76 on
8207 Saturday morning (with 11 blue vehicles in tow), and 8237 Sunday
night (only 6 vehicles, two 'horses' for balancing purposes), so here's
hoping no "last minute" problems develop!

Cheers,

Craig Haber
albatross@harnessnet.com.au
http://www.harnessnet.com.au
"It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys"