Re: Rail Cams

>> Are there any rail cam sites in Australia?
>> Federation Square isn't an answer.  Surely we can set one up somewhere?
>>

>What about somewhere between Franklin Street and North Melbourne station,
>say hanging off the sg overpass. More variety of trains to be seen there
>than Jolimont yards. Or then there could be one at Sunshine, Yuri could
>look after it.

South Dynon Junction (aka Sims Street Junction) would be good. Lots of
trains of both gauges. Hanging off the North West corner of FCLs new
warehouse or the on top of the BG Dwarf signal ex the docks facing NE
would take in the BG ex South Kensington, SG ex North Dynon, NRC loco
Provisioning Centre,SG ex South Dynon, Spencer Street, Steel Terminal
and the Docks and BG ex the docks.

Cheers

Krel

Just another eccentric crank.