Re: Richmond Line upgrading ( duplication?)

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 20:15:34 +1100, "K & D" <coota99nee@tpgi.com.au>
wrote:

>Does anyone know the scope and completion date of this project?
>Is an additional (up) line to be laid north of the flyover between
>Blacktown/Seven Hills?

G'day.

Catching up on some light reading, hence the late response.

I see that no one actually answered this one.

According to ACTION FOR TRANSPORT2010, recently released by the State
Government, duplication frm Blacktown to Quakers Hill will be
completed by 2002, with an extension of duplication (unspecified) to
commence by 2010.

You may all laugh, but I haven't seen the Opposition announce a long
term transport plan as yet!

Hunslet.