Re: writing on trains to get my name around places

blewbird@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
<75shg7$rah$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>In article <3680e715.0@139.134.5.33>,
>  "Rod" <berlina@mt.bigpond.com> wrote:

Actually no! The message is not mine, but here's a lesson for all on this
News group . Those of us with nothing to hide will wonder if we need to hide
from dirty little shits like this! who can post anything they want and you
have to cop it sweet!
...now just on the off chance that you didn't post that one yourself...how
about hitting the properties button on your computer and tell me who really
posted it?
but I guess you wont do that because that  would throw up a pc user  group
address which is about to be cancelled . You are a sick s.o.b! And if you
really are a Graffiti Vandal I sure hope you give me the honour of running
you down one night. a good place for us to meet would be Broadmeadows..Make
my etc
                                                                   Rod