Re: Met Trains Carve Up continues

The agenda in Victoria is for a privatisation along the lines of the UK,
where in the lead up to real privatisation, the shadow franchises were any
but friendly towards each other. Of course, the aim in the UK was privatise
for FAILURE. Roger Salmon nearly saw to that but the good burghers of UK
tossed the Major govt out on its tory ear and elected New Labour. Now the
railway scene is a little better but the fewer managers managing the railway
the better it will be. Only by bringing together all the splintered groups
under as few umbrellas as possible will we achive this.

And don't also forget, who do you think has been employed by dickhead Jeff
to privatise the Victorian public transport - Roger Bloody Salmon.

Privatising for failure if ever I saw it.

David Langley.