Re: Revival of the old railcars

There are still about 6 2 car sets in Newcastle that see regular use. These sets
were to have been replaced by Illawarra Endeavour sets after the extension of the
electrification on the Illawarra line however this has never happened and the 620
continue in Newcastle. Recently tenders were called for the overhaul of these
sets so we can expect they will be around for a while longer.
cheers
Bob